Monday, March 1, 2010

Ft Irwin Continued again!!!!

So Mikey Noah and I are standing there discussing where we have to go way down there to the 2nd gate. I don't have that much room in my car but we can all squeeze in.

I move my seat up so someone can sit in back the person who sits in front will have to hold the apple cobbler type thingy the person who sat in back would have to hold one of the pots of soup. Mikey dear sweetie that he is practically leaps into the back seat (could he be as nervious as I am?) I hand him the soup pot turn to get in the drivers side and see little Noah trying to climb into Mikeys lap.

LOL (didn't know I saw did you Mikey???? ) now I know I have been sweating up a storm but I did shower throughly that morning could I possibly offend????. As Noah tromps to the front passenger side(I swear I saw him kick the dirt) It dawned on me that I still have the power I thought I had lost years ago "OHO" Evil Mistress of the Dark returns. Did someone harbor romantic fantasies about me only to have them dashed by my age and figure??? (snickers I told them I was old and overweight what more could I do??) those pics on line were when I was young, resisting the urge to give the poor dejected sweetie a hug and tell him it would be ok I wipe the smurk off my face hopped into the driverseat tell them to hold on and no comments on my driving and off we go like the tortoise I resemble (snickers).

Creeping on down to the 2nd gate I notice that the ground has been turned up by giant tire treds worried that I would get stuck in all that soft dirt I inch along casting furtive glances left and right (were the tanks coming back? I began to sweat at the mere thought).

THERE IS A GOD!!!!! I didn't get stuck they have me pull up to a tent (by tent I have to say this is a barracks size steel frame covered in a white canvas standing on a block of concrete. Barely do I have the car stopped and my two reluctant passengers are out the doors and starting to unload (must be nervious energy) I slowly creep towards the entrance to the "tent" visions of a huge maw of some giant beast opened wide to gobble me down flash through my mind. "Lord protect this sinner in the hour of her need" I inch inside into the gloom "AH lights? Lights would be good here" Lets see if the electricity is still on. Off they both dash leaving me alone in the dark "Ah Guys?" I see their silhouettes briefly about 200 ft away at the other end of the tent as they dart outside the other exit. (sigh) Sometimes being the Evil Mistress leaves much to be desired both afraid to stay in a darkened tent alone with me??? And these are the BRAVE ARMY RANGERS!!!! PPPPPUUUULLLLEEEAASSE! My cats are braver than those two (giggles) OH well I learned long ago that I possessed this strange otherworldly power over men seems it has only gotten stronger with age. Nothing to do but start getting organized. Now what to do first as I gaze around me at my food stuffs and bags lying on the (I kid you not) astro turf covered concrete floor. A very worn dirty astro turf covered floor guess I am cooking on the floor (sigh) realizing that I had a major blonde moment this morning when I put on my white sweat pants. Well nothing to do for it now.

Picking up the first bag and peering into its gloomy depths to try to determain what it holds when all of a sudden from behind me I hear "UM Vicki?"

"HOLY S--T"

Whirling around I realize that Mikey and Noah had returned and that they had brought reinforcements appox 8 fine specimens of the male sex stood before me (they might not be as brave as my cats but my cats have nothing on them when it comes to sneaking).

WHOA!!! YUM AH okay Mikey thanks you and Noah can go now I'll call if I need you (WOOHOO) Now if I could only find the bag that held the handcuffs. Where is it DAMN I'd give anything for a light.

Forgive me ladies I say appox 8 fine specimens because I actually forgot to count I was so busy wiping the drool from my chin before they noticed. "I wanted to introduce you to some friends of mine" continues Mikey seeming oblivious to my speachlessness. As Mikey goes around introducing each and everyone all I could hear was a buzz in my ears and the wild thought racing through my brain of what excuse to use to "cop a feel of all that hard male flesh" As the first hard body stepped up to me hand extended I dropped the sack I was holding pushed his hand aside muttered something about I don't do hand shakes threw my arms around those broad shoulders and squealed with delight "OOOOOHHH more grandsons for grammie Vicki to love" I do apologize ladies I could not contain myself and yes I am depraved. But I got to "cop a feel" of each and every one of those hard bodies."

Introductions over it is decided that there is no electricity in this tent and we will have to go over to the other tent where they are living with a bunch of Marines. And Mikey actually apologized to me for this fact? (Yea right Mike how old did you say you were again? Funny you don't look like you were born yesterday). As I reach down and pick up the forgotten bag at my feet I glance inside and "AHA" I exclaim finally at last the hand cuffs (and you thought I was kidding) "UM Mike? I bought these for Mishell to use on you when you get home. As I proceed to hand them to him amid the "OOOOOO's" and various and asundred cat calls and with no light I couldn't tell if dear Mikey was blushing or not.

Thinking I would go for broke I decided that it was time to present Mike with his present. For the day before instead of "cooking my ass off" I was racing down to the mall to the "Build a Bear" store and picked up a adorable stuffed rabbit and dressed him up in...

You guessed it ladies Cowboy attire our own little buckle bunny now has a "Buckle Bunny" the bunnies name was of course "Buckle Bunny" and he was presented to Mikey by"Evil Mistress of the Dark" I am soooo sorry ladies but I forgot to take a pic of the bunny but perhaps we can plead with Mikey to do so.

I just could not resist. Wait is that a blush on dear Mikeys face damn the lack of lights and my poor eyesight I can't tell. So it was decided everyone grabbed something and off we went toward the other tent. And all those yummy Marines.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. So no cookies were harmed in the making of this saga - right?

    And Get on to the YUMMY MARINES!!! - the suspense is killing me! :D

    Pax

    ReplyDelete